• October 3, 2022 11:44 pm

Students can transfer their B.Tech course from their existing university to a new university and it’s a legal procedure approved by UGC and central government. The process helps one to apply for a job in the same field or go for higher education. With the credit transfer scheme,


  • Category : Undergraduate/Postgraduate Courses


  • Students who belong to the following branches can opt for credit transfer program under V college
  • Automobile Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science and Engineering
  • Mining Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  • Instrumentation Engineering
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering