This workshop is for fresh and up to 5 years experienced Civil Engineers to upskill competency. It is a Bridge Course to close the gap between university learnings and industry requirements. This is a 3 days workshop where 18 topics would be deliberated. Visit www.anrina.net or WhatsApp to 9908455547 for more details.
- Category : Engineering Courses
- Feature 1 : Final Year Civil Engineering Students can present themselves to employers as more competent
- Feature 2 : 18 essential topics like Construction Project Lifecycle, Construction Management, Construction Financials, Tenders & Business Development, Construction Supply Chain Management, Construction Materials, Statutory Approvals, Construction Engineering Practices, Construction Quality and Safety, Stores Management, Green Buildings & Sustainability, Interfaces between Civil & MEP vendors, Contract Management & Administration, etc would be deliberated in the workshop through ppt presentations.
- Feature 3 : Companies would prefer “Ready to Work Professional” rather than a passed out civil engineer who needs to be trained
- Feature 4 : Companies will prefer to recruit candidates who are productive from first day of joining