Fashion designing is an art and therefore, it cannot be learnt or acquired through traditional classroom training. It needs a practical approach to learn the skills of fashion designing. A traditional classroom learning can strengthen the fundamentals, whereas skills can be evolved only through practical learning.
- Category : Other Courses
- How IDI is the best institute for fashion designing?
- ● Industry-oriented curriculum
- ● Practical training that includes seminars, workshops, site visits, etc.
- ● Personal attention to every student
- ● Best faculty having industry exposure
- ● Regular tests and presentations for review
- ● Placement assistance, and many more.